- We deliver Spanish resources to those who seek to provide valuable and relevant information to the Spanish-speaking military community, such as teachers, administrators, school districts, military installations, and parents.
- We provide interpretation services for parents seeking advice from MCEC's Military Student Consultants also known as MSCs.
- We offer virtual educational workshops addressing various education-related topics, transitions, and those relevant to the unique military families' lifestyle.
- We collaborate and partner with other organizations whose mission is to serve the Spanish-speaking military community.
- We translate relevant MCEC® resources into Spanish to serve the Hispanic military community.
- We collaborate on content to make SchoolQuest™, a user-friendly platform for the military Hispanic community. SchoolQuest™ is a free digital tool to help military-connected parents and students to manage their academic life.
- We provide helpful content for Hispanic military families through various MCEC® En Español social media platforms.
"All the advice provided in this workshop was very useful, and some of the tips will not only help me guide my children with their future academic success but in life."
- Mother of Elementary Students
Check out our Program Brochure (Spanish/English)
For more information, please contact MCEC En Español by emailing us at email@example.com